Booking code: www.booking.com/s/21_8/chano424
I am very excited to share with you our experience in one of the best luxury suites in Oia, Santorini Greece.
Watch my whole vlog and my upcoming vlog next week to learn great tips on how to travel "cheap" in Santorini.
* WHEN TO VISIT SANTORINI? *
1. Good weather + cheap hotels + less tourists: Late May - early June, late October - early November.
2. The most crowded months: June - September from 75% - 100% crowded.
* WHY VISIT SANTORINI IN LOW SEASON? *
1. Cheaper accommodations (5 star hotels decrease their prices). Most small hostels will close for the low season.
2. Less tourists which means you will enjoy the whole place to yourselves specially during the sunrises & sunsets. In addition, everything will have a calmer & more peaceful atmosphere.
3. Perfect weather. Not too hot nor too cold. The temperature when we were in Santorini ranged from 18-25 degrees celcius.
4. Most streets of Santorini are narrow. Imagine walking under the scorching heat and with hundred other sweaty people. LOL!
5. More local vibe.
But of course if there are pros, there are also cons when visiting Santorini during the low season.
1. Most food shops & souvenir stores are closed. It will be harder for you to look for food places (specially between December - March).
2. For some people, a quiet place might seem a little lonely or boring.
For Chano and I, we like to save money and enjoy the place so we prefer to visit during the low season. I made this vlog to help other people who want to travel like us. In this trip, we spent more than our usual budget for an accommodation (200 euros) in one of the best suites! It is already considered cheap compared to their high season price. KALEIDOSCOPE LUXURY CAVE HOUSES exceeded our expectations. If we are given a chance to visit Santorini, we will not think twice to stay in their place again. SUPER HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
In order to not spend too much money on accommodations, we chose cheaper ones for the rest of our trips but still astounding. Watch out for my next vlogs to give you more tips on how we explored other cities of Santorini on our own. We hate group tours unless we don't have a choice anymore. They are expensive, they give you less time to enjoy the places, and everything is rush. We will share our 11-day DIY trip in Greece.
προβολές 393 000
προβολές 506 972
προβολές 492 000
προβολές 461 000
προβολές 455 000
προβολές 1 800 000
προβολές 1 300 000
προβολές 16 000
προβολές 1 700 000
προβολές 8 200 000
προβολές 572 113
προβολές 121 241
προβολές 13 963 927
προβολές 3 057 296
προβολές 297 959
προβολές 122 712
προβολές 87 128
προβολές 24 813
προβολές 241 725